Tax & IRA Planning
Ed Slott, CPA was named “The Best Source for IRA Advice” by The Wall Street Journal. Ed is a nationally recognized IRA-distribution expert, professional speaker, and the creator of several public television specials for PBS, including “Ed Slott’s Retirement Road Map.”
Learn more about “America’s IRA Expert” by watching this short video!
Glenn W. Mosseller is a member of Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group. The Elite IRA Advisor Group is an exclusive group of financial advisors who are dedicated to understanding IRA taxation issues with the goal of helping clients to minimize taxation on their retirement plans. Ed Slott’s team tracks the latest IRA rulings and tax law changes, and alerts the Elite IRA Advisor Group to recent changes. The Elite Advisor Group has direct access to Ed and his team of researchers and experts. All members of the Elite Advisor Group have completed extensive training and are required to complete ongoing classes and examinations on IRA distribution strategies twice a year.
Ask yourself these critical questions:
- Are you 100% sure your current retirement income plan will allow you to keep the maximum amount of your hard earned money, or do you have some doubt?
- Do you know the most important questions you should ask before you file another tax return?
- Can you honestly say you understand how different sources of retirement income interact with the tax code?
- Is your current advisor helping you to reduce or eliminate unnecessary taxation of your Social Security benefits by helping you strategically manage your retirement accounts?
- Do you have an account that year after year creates unnecessary taxes and also causes unnecessary taxation of your Social Security benefits?
- Do you own mutual funds in the type of account that can create “phantom income” on your tax return?
Don’t wait until next spring to find out you “could have done” something to reduce your taxes or that a hidden tax nightmare could be brewing for your heirs. A simple review could help reduce future taxation or possibly uncover a windfall for you or your heirs.