Our Regular Price is $129, however if you or your spouse is at least 60 years of age you qualify for our discounted pricing of $99.
What’s included for our regular price?
1) Federal and North Carolina – Personal Tax Return Preparation
2) Electronic Filing and paper copies for your records.
3) A complimentary second opinion on the previous three years of tax returns – we will evaluate if more tax was paid than was owed.
What’s not included for our regular price?
1) Preparing tax returns for additional states (an additional $25 per extra state)
2) Large amounts of stock trades (fee established prior to beginning preparation)
3) Rental Properties (fee established prior to beginning preparation)
4) Bookkeeping (organizing records – fee established prior to beginning preparation)
5) Business Income (Schedule C – fee established prior to beginning preparation)
Always keep in mind, our goal is to keep all tax preparation fees as reasonable as possible.
Call for Business Tax Return Pricing.
Meet Nat Hayes:
Nathaniel P. Hayes, III is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) specializing in individual and business tax return preparation and consulting. Nat has previously worked for both local (Dixon Hughes) and international Big 4 accounting firms such as KPMG Peat Marwick and Price Waterhouse Coopers over his 20+ year career. Nat graduated from the University of North Carolina in 1987 with a BA in Economics and stayed to get his accounting degree. A lifelong resident of Greensboro, he has raised two sons here and has been involved with various community organizations over the years.
of Tax Professionals