Tax & IRA Planning
Ed Slott, CPA is known as “America’s IRA Expert” and was named “The Best Source for IRA Advice” by The Wall Street Journal. Ed is a nationally recognized IRA-distribution expert, professional speaker, and the creator of several public television specials for PBS, including “Ed Slott’s Retirement Road Map.”
Glenn W. Mosseller is a member of Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group. The Elite IRA Advisor Group is an exclusive group of financial advisors who are dedicated to understanding IRA taxation issues with the goal of helping clients to minimize taxation on their retirement plans. Ed Slott’s team tracks the latest IRA rulings and tax law changes, and alerts the Elite IRA Advisor Group to recent changes. The Elite Advisor Group has direct access to Ed and his team of researchers and experts. All members of the Elite Advisor Group have completed extensive training and are required to complete ongoing classes and examinations on IRA distribution strategies twice a year.
Don’t wait until next spring to find out you “could have done” something to reduce your taxes or that a hidden tax nightmare could be brewing for your heirs. Become proactive with your tax issues.
A simple review could help you reduce your future tax liability or may uncover a windfall for you and your heirs.
As you know, taxes can be one of the largest expenses in retirement and every dollar that goes to pay taxes is one less dollar you have to spend or to pass on to those you care about – your kids and grandkids or your favorite causes and charities.
- Do you know the most important questions you should ask before you complete another tax return?
- Can you honestly say that you understand how different sources of income are taxed?
- Are you 100% sure your retirement income plan will allow you to keep the maximum amount of your hard earned money?
- Is your current advisor utilizing tax planning strategies to help you coordinate your decisions about Social Security and when to take money from your retirement accounts?
- Will you have phantom income from mutual funds that you need to offset by adjusting your investment portfolio now?
- Is your IRA or qualified plan being penalized and you aren’t even aware of it?